Newspaper Articles & Advertising
THE CAMBRIAN NEWS
NANNAU HALL OWNER COULD FACE £100,000 BILL
21st October, 2021 (Meirionnydd Issue)
Nice to see this in the Cambrian News (cambrian-news.co.uk) this morning.
A few minor errors. It’s Jason Cawood (not Joseph) who owns it, unless another family member is the legal owner.
It’s Grade II* listed which is a much bigger deal than Grade II. Of all listed buildings, 92% are Grade II, the other 8% are Grade II* or Grade I. And it was listed in 1952, not 2001.
It probably wasn’t buit on the site of the 12th Century Mansion. That was around Hywel Sele Lodge in the Deer Park.